Subject: Regardin Novel tobacco products with added nicotine
From: "dati" <[email-masked]>
To: ΤΜΗΜΑ ΛΟΙΠΩΝ ΕΞΑΡΤΗΣΕΩΝ <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: LABARBE Benoît <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 10:16:50 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

I hope that some of the EU-CEG data processors or colleagues from JATC2 WP5 
or WP6 can share national opinion!

I also ask question in 
<https://circabc.europa.eu/ui/group/2b610146-1cc4-4d94-8f7c-2171ac3ffa50/forum/topic/fcef3ce7-14d6-4fa7-a17a-9935538766e7> 
Forum on October, 2023

Do you accept the fact that heated tobacco, notified via EU-CEG, can contain 
nicotine in addition to tobacco?

I think they should be filed under the "Other" item category!

Unfortunately, I don't find any legal justification that nicotine cannot be 
added to tobacco products!

For example, brands HEECHI and LEME:

https://kscambodiaofficial.com/product/leme-device/

https://www.heechitech.com/

I would also appreciate it if you could forward it to someone from your 
member state who can give an opinion or send me contacts where I can ask.

Kind regards,

Dace Vasilvolfa

Senior official of the Product Safety and Market Surveillance Division

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Health Inspectorate of Latvia
Klijanu street 7, Riga, LV-1012, Latvia

+371 67081600

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]